The moment you have installed the MYOB software, you will most likely find it hard and confusing to get started. Well, this is not surprising especially when you are not inclined to the different tasks in your business that have something to do with the computer, systems and software.
Upon the installation of the software, simply find it on your computer desktop or in a folder where you have chosen to save it. The moment you found the software, you may now click the icon to open the software. You will see a welcome window and on it you will find five various options for you to choose from.
1. Open File – This allows you to open a company file which was already created and is already existent.
2. Create New File – This particular option allows you to create a file for your business or company. It is much like creating a new file when you open certain types of MS programs.
3. Explore Sample Business or Company – This option allows you to come up with experimentations with the existing sample business data. This will soon expose you to the different procedures and ways by which you can make use of your MYOB software in the process.
4. What is New in this Particular Version – This option gives you the opportunity to acquaint yourself with the various features (existing and the new ones) of the MYOB version which you have purchased.
5. Exit – This option is quite obvious; it simply means that you need to close the MYOB software which you have used just recently.
The option which entails about Exploring about the sample business or company is a very helpful way to get you started. The sample business has already been pre-made for you so that you will have something to use for your experiments. It also allows you to go over the different aspects of your MYOB without necessarily affecting the overall functionality of the existing files which you have created for your business.
It is also in this option wherein you can find actual accounting elements that have already been inputted or entered. All you have to do is to make yourself clear and familiar with all these data and elements most especially on the way on how the program or software works. By way of experimenting with the pre-made company file, you will be able to try something new and learn from it in the process. Never be worried because none of your experiments will affect any of the existing files you have created. Basically, clicking the Explore option will provide you with the sample company as the sign-on window appears. No password is required in this field so you will never have to worry about forgetting your password along the way.
If you find it confusing and tedious to get yourself started with MYOB installation and its use then what you need to do is hire Sydney CBD MYOB Services. Get these from Irenas Bookeeping and avail professional and affordable MYOB services for the enhancement and success of your business along the way!